At our adolescent partial hospitalization program, we take pride in providing comprehensive mental health services to a wide range of individuals. If your loved one is struggling with ADHD, anger issues, anxiety, bipolar disorder, depression, LGBTQ+ issues, or obsessive-compulsive disorder, our team of experienced professionals is here to help. We take a personalized approach to each individual's unique needs and circumstances to provide the most effective treatment possible.
- We accept patients ages 12-17
- Currently experiencing symptoms that are interfering with age-appropriate functioning.
- Would benefit from partial hospital program level of care
- Willingness to participate and attend therapy sessions
- Patients will be evaluated for admission on a case-by- case basis by our program admission coordinator.
What We Treat
Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
Obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD)
Special Populations Served
Patients Diagnosed With:
Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
We Strive To
At ilearn wellness group, our goal is to help our clients achieve positive outcomes in their lives. Our Adolescent Partial Hospitalization Program is designed to provide individuals with the support and resources they need in order to develop their skills, gain insight, and start creating lasting changes. With our experienced staff and comprehensive services, we are confident we can help our clients achieve their goals.